Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving

I truly LOVE Thanksgiving. I know I'm blessed with a great family and friends. One tradition my father does each year is he makes us go around the table and say what we are thankful for. I won't see my family this year so I'm gonna put them on here in no particular order:) .... My two puppies. They bring us joy and laughter daily!!!!
My Husband... he puts up with me!!!

My neices... they are great kids. Smart, sweet and strong. Don't you love the faces they are making????





My mom and dad... See, PROOF after 40 years they still communicate!!!!! They are pretty great people. My mom is super selfless and my dad is a great role model to live by. He's honest, faithful, funny and a true dad. My mom would die if sshe knew I put her on here.


Others..
Jennifer... she's super smart.
My college friends... Truly life long friends, who were there when I needed them and continue to be as life goes on. Too bad I don't have my college pics online, but I'll probably post more later.

My Co- Workers... They are fun and brilliant people. Each has a strength they bring to our team and the put up with my flakiness. I seriously would lose my head if it wasn't attatched!!!!
There are many things I have to be thankful for. I hope everyone has a restful Thanksgiving.




No comments: