Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dreams

I don't know if dreams mean anything. I really don't. I just know I wish I could control them. It always seems that when I get the idea in my head that we should adopt or persue other options I have dreams of our child together. I rememeber one dream had a little girl in it who was red headed and had Tony's blue/green eyes and she was ours. Of course I don't remember all the details from the dream, but I woke up thinking I HAVE to have a baby(kind of like in the scene during Up and the wife sees babies in the clouds and all she has is babies on her brain). I have had dreams where I'm pregnant and others where I just had a baby. I wonder if its God's way of telling me not to give up on having my own yet or am I reading too much in to this?

2 comments:

CJ said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! About dreams... Not sure if they really mean anything, but I do think dreams are a product of what we've been thinking in our heads, not necessarily what is really going to happen to us in the future. :) Does this make any sense?! LOL!

Unknown said...

Yes, it makes total sense. Thats kinda what I believe too most of the time.