Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ABCs of me

A – Age: 30


B – Bed size: Queen

C – Chore you hate: Putting away clean laundry

D – DH's height: 6' 0"

E – Essential start to your day item(s): flat iron
F – Favorite color: red

G – Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5′ 6″

I – Instruments you play(ed): piano, clarinet(bad geek I know)

J – Job title:Teacher

K – Kisses or hugs: Hugs.. cause hubby wouldn't like it if I went around kissing everyone.

L – Living arrangements: One bedroom townhome we are QUICKLY outgrowing, but the rent hasn't gone up in years.

M – Mood: lethargic

N – Nicknames: JJ. jay, amie-Jay, j-bear

O – Overnight hospital stays other than birth: surgeries when I was younger, eye surgery, ovarian cyst removed

P – Pet Peeves: smacking on food, forks clinking against teeth.
Q – Quote from a movie: 

R – Right or left handed: Right and sometimes I use my left.

S – Siblings: One sister - 2 brothers

T – Time you wake up: 6:00

U- Underwear: Victoria Secret!!! OMG SALES

V – Vegetable you dislike: those little baby corn thingies that go in salads, hominy, boiled spinach.

W – Ways you run late: packing lunch, forgetting cell phone

X – X-rays you’ve had: stomach, back, toe, and of course the fun ultrasounds (if that counts)

Y – Yummy food you make: Sausage and peppers(MESSY as hell, but SOO good), if I want to kill my diet Chocolate Eclair Cake.

Z – Zoo favorite: Koala Bears



What are the ABCs of you?

No comments: