Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Post

It has been a while since I've posted. The school year gets going and I just am exhausted at the end of the day. Ay yi yi. Now, my husband's grandma is very sick and it looks like she has little time left. She was diagnosed with cancer pretty much all over along with having strokes. She is now on hospice care. Ironically, my own grandmother is doing pretty darn good and shes at home now happy as can be. I can say 2010 has pretty much sucked. YUCK!!!

With that said, I did read an article from the Washington post about Face.book posts being difficult on Infertile couples. This, I can say from experience is DEF true. I'm pretty quiet on FB about infertility. However,  I have made a few FB statuses.. NEVER again. Most people do say stupid stuff and this is why no one posts about it. Normally, the stupid comments come from those who have already have scads of children. I read this post and was CRACKING up laughing because its so true and puts humor in to a blah situation.

With that said. I'm worn out. Type later

No comments: