Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time

Tony and I have been trying to get pregnant going on SIX years. HOWEVER, we have not been able to go on to the next step of our lives due to one thing.. MONEY. It's not the fact we don't have the money to raise a child. WE DO!! We don't have the money to get pregnant with one. It's SO frustrating!!! I can't even write in to words how frustrating it is. I'm seeing my friends get married, have children and all the things that go along with it. It seems once one round of people get pregnant and have kids another round starts. It goes in cycles almost every nine months. I lose my friends!!! My mom says this is just something that happens, and I guess it does, but it's NOT something I chose. Now, if I wanted my life without children that would be different. I'm now seeing people who have gone through the same thing I have trying to get pregnant and they were able to do this because they were finacially blessed or their insurance company covered it. I wanted a baby at 23 because I knew it might be difficult, but never did I imagine this. NEVER. I wanted two children by 30. I don't want age to be a factor either. The "just adopt" thing is B.S. because I want to experience pregnancy and everything that goes with it, but for now I just have to listen to other people's pregnancy announcements as they pop up almost daily on Facebook or MySpace. I just feel really ripped off by life right now.

No comments: