Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pouring salt in to a wound

I'm very frustrated with the audacity of some people.  My husband has an Ex (broke up in 2001) and she just had the AUDACITY and GUMPTION to e-mail me and tell me that one of her kids was his and he needs to step up instead of being a "dead beat dad." I honestly thought a dead beat dad was one who KNEW of their kids and then ran away, not one who had not a clue. However, this woman just poured salt in to a wound. ONE, the kid is not old enough to be his. TWO, it's not physically possible.  THREE this is not the first time she has said this. I won't go in to why they broke up, but it's a mess too.  I'm sickened and in awe that someone can say this.  I'm sorry she can't afford to raise her child. I'm sorry the REAL father of her child is the deadbeat because technically it's IMPOSSIBLE for my husband to be the father and if he WAS he wouldn't be a deadbeat.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
We are just one of those "lucky" couples who have severe male feritlity and female infertility.  
This just hurts so bad because this person (who I will not make any judgements about on this blog) does not know our situation and I will not give her the knowledge.  She is throwing something in OUR face that she has (by another man) and claiming that my husband is a DeadBeat. HOW DARE HER???????  I'm so angry right now.  
If I had a child I wouldn't use it as a pawn.  I wouldn't tell a man or his WIFE of six years that the child is his as a downright LIE. That's just sick.  Why do these kind of people have children so easily and not appreciate them? This is for certain in the "not fair" category of life.  

No comments: