Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

What have I been doing??

Ive been insanely busy with work. Budget cuts affect much more than you realize. Its craziness.
I enjoy my job, but YIKES!

On the Infertlity homefront we are still in the same place, but I'm feeling better about it. Not near as much anger and jealousy about the situation,but I'vve been so busy I honestly havent given it much thought.

I also have learned I don't like discussing it with people because random stupid shit comes out of their mouths. Its draining to try and not say "No, I don't want you to carry my baby, I realize you just LOVE being pregnant, but maybe I'd like that chance to"  Its frustrating when people who haven't had to walk your path to advise you on what choices to make.  GOOD LAWD people really? OK.. maybe the anger is still there:) Comes with the territory I guess.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: