Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

GRACE

The defentition of Grace in biblical terms is "Unearned gift, a favor bestowed as a gift."

It is with great happiness that I announced a birthmother has chosen us to parent her precious child.  I would like to keep the full details private, but it will be due January.

Over thrilled, overjoyed amazed is how we feel.  I remain in shock and awe in our birth mother's bravery.  We are also amazed at the positive reaction we have received from friends, family and strangers alike.

Adoption has evolved from what it use to be, and I praise God for that.  Our hearts are full and I have filled out more paperwork than I should, but with each form I fill out I focus on our gift.

I have had to have faith in this process.

I reflect on my blog and in one post I mentioned that maybe time was our obstacle.

This isn't anyone's timing,but God's.

So, when you pray, pray for our birth mother and  her heart. Pray for our precious bundle. Pray for us and our faith during this process.




No comments: